Thursday, December 13, 2007

A New Phase

James, Caleb and Carson moved out of our home over the weekend and into their own place. I'm happy for them, but I'm surprised at how sad it's making me. They have been living here since Lonnie died. I think seeing them almost every day and taking care of them has kept my mind off of the inevitable reality--my sister is gone! Now they're gone too and it doesn't feel very good. I'm still seeing them every morning and every afternoon until school is out next week for Christmas break. After that, however, they will be starting a new school and they are living about 45 minutes away. Ugh. Say a prayer for me!

4 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

I certainly will! You are a good sister and aunt.

Much love-
Stacey

Amy Ross said...

I will pray for you too! I will pray that this Christmas will be one where God's grace and love are over-abudant in your family's lives. Merry Christmas, LeeAnn!!
Love,
Amy

Lotus said...

I know right.

Jess said...

It's amazing how much children help heal the heart... and how much one can really love.