I know it has been so long since I posted, you have probably stopped checking by now! Things have been going fine lately, but I have been so busy and feeling a little overwhelmed. Just general wife and motherhood stuff. I took a much-needed trip to Az with Laura and Lisa for our cousin Summer's wedding. (Brent took off from work to care for the kids and they had a great time without me bossing them around! :)). There have been doctor's appointments, Valentine parties, errands to run. Parker has been crazy lately. You know, getting into stuff, making messes with water and things from the fridge, cutting a hole in the curtains, etc. As I type this, he is lying on the floor next to me, stark naked with his Spiderman mask on, wondering where the rest of his "Spiderman outfit" is ("I'm pretty sure it's in your toybox, son"). Man, I wish he would take a nap sometimes. We have been exposed to the flu and strep throat, but so far have gotten away with just ear infections and bad colds.
I have been feeling sad about Lonnie too. Missing Caleb and Carson. I don't really know for sure how they're doing, I haven't seen them very much since they left. I only know what their dad tells me, which I'm pretty sure is what he thinks I want to hear. I know that I have my hands full with my own family and that things are the way that God has planned for them to be right now, as they always are (for which I am very thankful), but it is still so very hard!
5 comments:
LeeAnn, YOU (and Brent) are doing a great job!
(singing)"Finally it has happened to me right in front of my face and I just cannot hide it" Lee Ann posted! No pics:( I understand. I am good, thanks for thinking of me and checking with me, I ended up staying at work for 13 hours and I'm all talked out. Work is good, can share more another day.-- Laura
Parkie=SOOO CUUUUTE
My son just pooped on the floor, so I feel your pain, LeeAnn!
Post a Comment