I figured since it's going to be so easy to upload pics, I'd go ahead and do some more from our (Laura, Lisa & me) trip to Arizona for our cousin Summer's wedding back in February. It was a beautiful wedding. Summer was a beautiful bride and we had a great time.

Summer & Jason's first dance.

Aunt Tia (dad's sister), Troy, & his wife and son (Preston, so cute!)

I love this picture, it's when they're walking down the aisle after the ceremony. Lisa did her hair, btw.

The mother of the bride, Aunt Traci (my dad's sister).

Summer & Lisa (she was a bridesmaid).

Summer & her Uncle Brad (aka my dad).

Laura and Cousin Troy.

With our Aunt Kathy (dad's sister). (Laura had already left to visit some friends before we took the picture).

With our Grandma Shirley (mom's mom).

Father/Daughter dance at the wedding.

With our Aunt Cathy (my mom's sister).
No comments:
Post a Comment