Oh, my practice picture is of my sisters and me with our Great Grandma Marge. It was taken in February when we went to Phoenix together for our cousin's wedding. Grandma Marge is the 2nd oldest living person from the Walupi Indian Tribe in Az. Now you know where Lisa gets her dark complexion. I love that my kids have a great-great grandma. I wish we could see her more. Actually, they have two, one of my dad's grandmas is still living too, my Great Grandma Wanda.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Just Practicing
Finally! We got fast internet access and I just wanted to practice uploading a picture to see how much faster it is: Wow--less than a minute! Sure beats at least 15 minutes per picture. Maybe I'll start blogging more now. Things are getting very crazy around here. We're down the last weeks of school. We have end of the year programs, stardarized testing, registering for next year (Carter will be in kindergarten), PTA meetings for the brand new school the kids will be going to next year, etc. Can't wait for summer so I can just hang out with my kids, working on my summer tan :). What a life!
Oh, my practice picture is of my sisters and me with our Great Grandma Marge. It was taken in February when we went to Phoenix together for our cousin's wedding. Grandma Marge is the 2nd oldest living person from the Walupi Indian Tribe in Az. Now you know where Lisa gets her dark complexion. I love that my kids have a great-great grandma. I wish we could see her more. Actually, they have two, one of my dad's grandmas is still living too, my Great Grandma Wanda.

Oh, my practice picture is of my sisters and me with our Great Grandma Marge. It was taken in February when we went to Phoenix together for our cousin's wedding. Grandma Marge is the 2nd oldest living person from the Walupi Indian Tribe in Az. Now you know where Lisa gets her dark complexion. I love that my kids have a great-great grandma. I wish we could see her more. Actually, they have two, one of my dad's grandmas is still living too, my Great Grandma Wanda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment