Friday, June 5, 2009

That's My Boy

The other day I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth or something when Parker came in to use the toilet. He's pulling down his tightie whities right as I'm turning around to look at him and starting to realize what I'm seeing, just as he yells, "Mommy help me! Help me!":



Ummmm, yes, the sticky part is stuck to his, you know. I don't want to use any "buzz words" here because I don't want some pervert that googles said buzz words to end up looking at my blog only to see my sweet, precious boy with a you-know stuck to his you-know-what.
How did I get it off, you ask?
Very gently.
How long was it there, you ask?
I really can't say for sure. But I'm thinking he did it first thing in the morning when he woke up to go potty (all the kids come into our bathroom in the morning when they wake up) and this was later in the morning.
Did we talk about what those are really for, you ask?
No. He didn't seem to want to know and I didn't offer any information.
I don't think he'll try that again.
And he wasn't especially pleased about the picture-taking, either.

7 comments:

Annie @ astonesthrowfrominsanity said...

OK- This made my day! I think Parker and my E would get along great. Thanks.

Brad & Stacey said...

He will love hearing about this story on his wedding day!!!!

mccaigs5 said...

Oh, and you know the picture will be in the slide show!

Kim said...

Ok. 1. I love that you ran to get your camera. 2. I love how he covered the entire thing so that you could take a picture and post it on the INTERNET. 3. I am really surprised that Ethan hasn't done this yet. That is hysterical!

mccaigs5 said...

test message

Shannon said...

I have no words. Truly!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I am laughing SO hard!