He's also hilarious. And smart. And sweet. And he's a ladies' man. And I love, love, love to be with him one-on-one. For his end of the year pre-k celebration, I went to a picnic at the park. Whenever it's just him and me at the park, I always follow at a distance. He doesn't like to think that I'm checking up on him (even though I am). He likes to do things his own way. He doesn't need my help. It's very rare that he would want to actually PLAY with me at the park. Although he loves to play matching game with me and jump on the trampoline at home. Anyway, every once in a while he'll turn around and say "STOP FOLLOWING ME!" But I know he loves it because he also checks out of the corner of his eye every once in a while to make sure I'm still around. This time I had a camera.
I pray every day for Parker to grow up to be a loving, Godly man. I think it will be easier for him to see his need for Jesus because of his non-compliant personality. And although I often think it would be easier for me if he was more compliant, I know that he'll be a gracious and merciful person because he has needed much grace and mercy himself!
What a cool kid.
2 comments:
Papi-we have almost kindergartners on our hands!! Where did this year go? :( We're gonna miss this.
Poop on the end of pre-k.
I'm SAD!
Post a Comment