Now there are four: Caleb, Carson, Fish and I forgot the last one (We're not a very creative bunch). The kids know all this, plus which is which and which one belongs to who. I enjoy watching them. Every time I walk over to the tank they rush over and start swimming back and forth frantically (like they are in the picture above), looking at me with their desperate eyes as if to say: "Hey lady! Can you get us out of here?!" "Do you know where our mom and dad went?!" It distresses me a little. The same way the zoo distresses me a little. And the circus. But, they're pretty and I like to watch them, so O Well, I guess.
Oh yeah. They've also been scooped out with a spatula and a serving spoon. They've been brushed with a little brush and swatted at with Mrs. Spanky.
Aye, Parkie.
These are some hearty fish!!
7 comments:
amazing what lessons can be learned by fish, like they don't have hair,they don't need to be taken on a walk,its ok for them to poop in the tank etc.
Maybe Parker is going to be an animal trainer when He growes up
thanks for the blog
love Dad
Very hardy fish!! I really like that tank. Are they a pain to care for? I've thought it would kind of cool to have something like that. The only animals my kids are allowed to have right now are stuffed animals (and not the kind like your grandpa makes). love, kim
those are some strong fish. I'd love to hear how they got spanked with ms. spanky. I can guess who did it. It does remind me a bit of NEmo in that tank trying to get out.
Like our Grandpa makes, Ha. I was thinking you meant our Dad, I'm like, Dad doesn't sew. Now I get it.
I think the zoo etc distress is a righteous distress.
Just for the record....My awesome wife was the "fishy killer". She unplugged the outlet to the filter so she could watch Dr. Phil on her t.v. I just took the blame....nice!
That's not how I hear it went down. But you didn't hear that from me...:)
That's right, that is NOT how it went down! I unplugged the fishy LIGHT to plug in my little tv to watch dr. phil (while I'm making dinner, but not when Carter is helping me, btw). Later that evening Brenty was "helping me" and instead of unplugging the little tv, he unplugged the filter to plug the light back in. I didn't notice this had happened until 2 days later when I found poor "Uncle James" floating at the top of the water. (This was Parker's fish). Moral of the story: Fish need air more than artificial light.
Im confused
Dad
Post a Comment