Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Little Punkies at the Punky Patch

Note the harness. This is my new attempt to make sure Parker doesn't disappear/dart out into traffic and whatnot like that. From the back it looks like he has a monkey on his back. Tee Hee. People really do look at me like I treat my kid like an animal when I'm out in public. Too bad. Are they going to help me look for him when he disappears, or scoop him up from the ground after he's been turned into a pancake by some crazy SUV-wielding soccer mom? I didn't think so. So, harness it is.
Petting the Bunnies

Carter promptly dropped this pumpkin on the ground as soon as the picture was snapped.



Little Punkies at the Punky Patch. We're going trick or treating Wed. night with our friends, tomorrow I'll post pics of that and our pumpkin carving last night.




5 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I love the harness!!! I need one for my own Speedy Gonzalez, AKA Bennett... anyway, your kiddos are adorable!

Brad & Stacey said...

I miss REAL pumpkins!:)

mccaigs5 said...

Parker runs fast (even w/ a monkey on his back), Carter throws fast (ouch!) and Hunter....well, let's just say she talks...fast fast fast..BUT....they are all adorable just like thier mother. Who, by the way does all the above fast when watching five kids and two grown men everyday! love ya, babe!

Unknown said...

you gota do what ya gota do no matter what other people think

Shannon said...

We got those comments all the time with Coleman and his "leash", but you know what - he's still ALIVE!!! :) Shannon