Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Christ Is Risen!

He is risen indeed!

Yes. I've been working on this post since Easter. Darn that dial-up. I am so aggravated with uploading pictures with the dial-up access that we are finally upgrading. My email will change. We are also cancelling our home phone service so use our cell phone numbers to contact us from now on. AND, maybe I'll post more (since it should take less than 30 mins to upload one picture, right? That's not an exaggeration!). These pics are from the stuff we did Easter weekend when Brent's mom and step-dad came to visit (Nana & Papa Joe). It was a really nice time and a great weekend.

We went out to eat.

Easter egg hunt.




Carter played the outfield.







We celebrated Papa Joe's 85th birthday. I mean, 58th. :)






We took a picnic to the park and played on the playground.








We dyed Easter Eggs.







2 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! I love the pic of Carter in the outfield! And joe looks really good for 85. :) Kim

Lotus said...

85?
I love the green dress Hunter is wearing.