Monday, June 16, 2008

Look At The Fish That Hunter Caught!!

Over Father's Day weekend, my dad came in for a visit. We had a really good time. On Saturday night, Laura, Lisa and Caleb & Carson spent the night. On Sunday we went fishing. The kids had a great time. Hunter turns out to be quite the pro fisherwoman. I joked with my dad that the most impatient one caught the most fish...four! Carter fished patiently all day and didn't catch any. Caleb caught two. Carson & Parker just hung around digging in the dirt & whatnot. Afterwards, we went back to our house for dinner and then enjoyed Brent's Father's Day present: Chocolate Ganache Supreme cake from Publix. Now that's what I'm talking about!


Now that's a big fish!!

Our boys fishing.

Carson & Parker lovin' on each other.

Caleb

Carter knows how to do it right.

Oh, this is one of the fish that Hunter really caught. I also like to call this picture "Run Parker, Run!"


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love the big fish!!!