Hunter is such a blessing to our family She is doing so well in 3rd grade so far. I don't give her enough credit sometimes for the effort that she puts into life. What a great kid. We thank God for her everyday. Happy Birthday, Precious Angel!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Our Princess is Eight!
On August 20, 2008, the precious angel pictured below turned 8. I can't believe it! In August of 2000, I was counting pee diapers and crying because breast feeding was hard and my milk wasn't coming it. In August of 2008, I baked a cake, planned a craft, ordered pizza and had a bunch of girls come over for water sliding. There were Polly Pockets, Littles Petshops, Webkins and of course, Hannah Montanna stuff. She got to have one friend spend the night. We've never done this before and I was actually quite nervous about it. What if they fight? What if the little girl wants to go home in the middle of the night? What if they party all night and we have to get firm with them? But, in actuality, it went great. They had a blast and were so exhausted from all the running around they did at the party and from putting Hunter's new toys together, that they were asleep without a peep by 10:00.
Hunter is such a blessing to our family She is doing so well in 3rd grade so far. I don't give her enough credit sometimes for the effort that she puts into life. What a great kid. We thank God for her everyday. Happy Birthday, Precious Angel!
August, 2000: "Hey, wake up and drink your milk!"
Hunter is such a blessing to our family She is doing so well in 3rd grade so far. I don't give her enough credit sometimes for the effort that she puts into life. What a great kid. We thank God for her everyday. Happy Birthday, Precious Angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter!! Wow, 8 years old!! Looks like everyone had fun... I LOVE the cake!! I bet it tasted as good as it looked! Hope you are recovering well from your partying! I don't know what'd I do with that many little GIRLS running around!
Happy B day Hunter. Looks like you had a grat party. Sorry I couldn't be there I would have enjoyed doing the craft and slidding
Grandpaw Brad
I mean great
Happy 8th Birthday Hunter! Your mom makes a cool cake. Love, the Smiths
Happy Birthday. The best part, that she asked Auntie for a wig for her birthday.
Post a Comment