Monday, November 24, 2008

My Blog Isn't Broken...

I know you're all dying for a new post from me. Or at least getting tired of checking and seeing the same old post. So I figured I'd at least give you a few new words to look at. I bought a new battery for my camera, so I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow of Parker's Thanksgiving Feast. I am really so amazingly busy, it's unreal. It's all good stuff that I want to do and need to do and I'm loving it. But, it does mean that some other "elective" things must take a back-burner. That's not to say that I don't spend my share of time bantering back and forth with my friends on FaceBook. But, you gotta enjoy yourself a little too, you know? The kids are loving school. I like working my three days a week. The Bible study I was co-leading just ended and we'll probably start another one in January. Church is busy. Brent's busy season at work just ended so we'll get to slow down a little there. We are looking forward to relaxed holidays. We desperately need them. :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

facebook is a full time job! :) Glad to see you back on here and looking forward to the pictures. SHan