Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Parker's Thanksgiving Feast

So, I get to Parker's feast today at 11am, which is the time the paper said to be there. And when Parker sees me, he runs over and says, "Mom, we already sang our 3 SONGS and you weren't there!" Aye. I can't catch a break! But, we got to feast together and that was good. It did my heart good to see that several of the kids wanted to make sure that their parents got a picture of them with Parker. One lady told me a story about how she came in for "come-in" day once and her daughter was still sleeping from nap time. When Parker saw her (the mom), he ran over to her daughter and was very gently stroking her to wake her up and was whispering "Your mommy's here, Regan." What a sweetie. Also, when another little girl wanted her picture taken with him, I said, "Oh, is this your friend, Parker?" the little girl said, "We're BEST friends."

I know he's a lovable little guy, it's just nice to see that others can see it as well. Especially, because he can be such a challenge.


My Little Indian


Parker and his Saints. Ahem. I mean teachers.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

That kid is lucky he's so cute and sweet :) How are you all? Love, Shan