So guess what, my camera battery died on Halloween night before I got ONE PICTURE of the kids dressed up in their costumes. Or a picture of the kids on pumpkin carving night. Bah! There goes my Fall memory book. It's supposed to have a picture of them with their jackopump every year. Can I not get a little more warning than a battery light that flashes for a nano-second before it dies?
Anyway, Brent had to work late Halloween night and we went to my mom's house to go trick-or-treating with them & Caleb/Carson & Auntie Lisa. A good time was had by all (mostly, I think) and we have 3 bags of candy weighing in at about 3 pounds each to prove it. Here's a question: If you eat 9 pounds of candy, does that mean that you gain 9 pounds? I think I can live with that.
3 comments:
Honey, if that were true I'd be a lot thinner!
LeeAnn, take it from one with first hand experience, weight would be a secondary issue your concern would be diabetes type 2.
Dad
Did your blog break too?
Post a Comment