Saturday, February 7, 2009

Carson Turns Four!

Lonnie's Baby turned 4 last weekend! It's hard to believe. Auntie picked him up and brought him over for a little while so we could give him a gift and sing Happy Birthday. And finish off a half-eaten cake. Poor kid. It seems like people with January Birthdays get jipped even more than people with December Birthdays.

Anyway, I can't believe it's been four years since he was born. In some ways it seems to have gone by fast. In other ways I feel like he should be much older. I feel like I haven't seen Lonnie in forever. I do know that he is such an amazing blessing and I'm so glad that she had him. He is totally the male version of his mother. I'm so interested to see what he will be like when he is grown. He talks up a storm these days. About anything and to anyone who will listen. His mom was the same way. If someone came to paint our house or fix something, she would follow them around the whole time they were there, telling them who-knows-what. And he's very sweet. The other day on the phone he told me, "I love you further than Texas". I don't know where he got that, but it's very cute.

I pray for you every day, Carson. You are a very special part of this family, Little Guy. And we love you very much.


Carson, Auntie & Hunter

No comments: