Saturday, February 7, 2009

Father/Daughter Princess Ball

This is my second post today, so look below after you read this...

Brent and Hunter went to a Father/Daughter dance with the Girl Scouts tonight. They were both so excited! The girls were supposed to dress up as their favorite princess so, of course, she chose Cinderella. She looked so beautiful and grown-up when they left! The boys and I are hangin' out in our jammies, addressing Valentines for their classes and watching the Jonah Veggie Tale movie. We have been extremely busy. Carter started baseball practice today. Hunter had to go to the doctor for an ear infection. We had lots of cleaning to do, inside and outside. And this is what it's like pretty much every day. I am going to make an honest attempt at keeping up my blog better, though. Because I know there are so many people whose lives just aren't complete without it.


Looking forward to a fun date!



Bye-Bye, bust a rug!


I see a glimpse of the woman she will become in this picture...



1 comment:

Kim said...

That you papi? Oh my gosh! She looks so beautiful! I hope they had a great time. love,kim