Thursday, February 4, 2010

Voice Lessons

Hunter has been taking voice lessons. She's really enjoying it and I'm proud of her. Her teacher says she's doing well. Brent and I feel like it's really important for her to find something that she really enjoys and can put some real effort into. And maybe even be passionate about. I'm not sure if it's singing, but it's a start. The teacher is a friend of mine who comes over to the house to do it. It's an interesting experience.

On another note, the boys found out what baseball teams they're on today. Carter is on the same team as last year. The team that won the championships. Very excited to feel like I already know what to expect for the season and that we already know some people. Parker has a friend from church on his team. It's all good.

Hey look. Another post without pictures.

2 comments:

Lotus said...

Did you remember that I took voice lessons with Linnea?
I'm proud of Hunter too.
Posts without pictures are fine.

mccaigs5 said...

I didn't remember that. It's something fun to do.