These pictures were taken after school on Monday--we were a little stretched for time before school trying to figure everything out! I think we got it, though.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
1st Day of School!!
Hooray for the 1st day of school!! Hunter started 2nd grade Monday. Caleb and Carter started Pre-k together at the same school. They were SO EXCITED that they saw each other on the playground and got to play together. Carson moved up to the "older two's" class so he has a new teacher as well. When we dropped them all off and were walking out to the car, Parker kept looking in all the classrooms and saying "Where's me class, Mommy?". He wasn't too thrilled when he found out his "class" is at home with me. O well, he'll start 3 year old preschool three mornings per week after Labor Day. Hello? Did I just say I'm going to be all alone 3 times a week for 3 hours at a time? Aye! Is it wrong if I'm dancing a jig right now? It's not like I'll be bored--I have a list a mile long of things that have been neglected for ummmm--7 years now.
These pictures were taken after school on Monday--we were a little stretched for time before school trying to figure everything out! I think we got it, though.

These pictures were taken after school on Monday--we were a little stretched for time before school trying to figure everything out! I think we got it, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Did Parkie really say "Where's me class Mommy?" like the little Englishman that he is or is that a typo?
It's not wrong, I'm dancing a jig with you, I can't beleive it!
If you get lonely you could home school every one.
tee hee
So cute me matey! love,kim
Yes, Parkie really said "me class". He has personal pronoun issues. And Dad, my stomach still hurts from laughing about the homeschooling thing.
that homeschooling thing is always an option! xxoo Aunt Kerri
I am doing a lil jig too:-)
Post a Comment