For Hunter's 7th birthday party, Aunt Lisa came over and brought all of her "hair stuff". We had 7 girls over and they all got an up-do, makeup and painted nails. They wore their best princess dresses and looked glamorous! I don't have time right to upload all the pictures. My computer seems to be getting slower and slower!
It's funny, I thought I would have more time after the kids went to school, and so far, I feel like I have less! Parker and the house are keeping me very busy and the kids keep my afternoons exciting!
4 comments:
Hunter looks so beautiful! Aye! Before we know it you'll be setting up the tripod to take a picture of her and her prom date. :) King
I wouldn't know what to do with all that girlie stuff!!! Maybe one day?! Cute pictures!
What 7 year old doesn't want an up-do! Too cute! Just got caught on on you guys...so a belated Happy Birthday to Hunter! Loved the last post of your sweet memories of time with your sister.
With love-
Stacey
They're gorgeous! I love the dresses. Shan
Post a Comment