Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Caleb Alexander is 6!!

On Saturday, Lonnie's son Caleb Alexander turned 6. My mom & Tom had us over. It was Brent and me & the kids, James & the boys. We ate hot dogs and cake and opened presents. I can't believe he's 6. He's in Kindergarten this year and seems to be doing well. He's such a smart boy. As Carson informed us, he does get in trouble sometimes at school because all he does is "Talk, Talk, Talk". I am familiar with this problem myself. But thanks Carson, for letting us know. That's what little brothers are for...


That's James sitting behind Caleb and his new Knight outfit that we got him.
"What is it? What is it?" Notice Parker has already swiped the knight helmet.

Caleb the Knight in Shining Armor.


Cousins and Zsa Zsa eating birthday cake. Quote from Caleb as soon as I snapped the picture: "Can you see my mustache in it?"




1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love his mustache. I could eat it!