Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I learned to post videos!

I really just wanted to practice posting a video. So, for your enjoyment, here is Carter singing the Doxology. Hopefully, more videos in the future. Now, if only I could learn to post videos & notes on Facebook...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

looks and sounds good Whats a face book? DAD

mccaigs5 said...

Oh, it's kind of like MySpace but not as sleazy. You laugh and play with your friends on it and keep up with them, etc. Also, you can post photos, videos and links to websites. It's pretty interesting.

Unknown said...

oh, whats myspace do I have one or is it only yourspace or someone elses space and where is this space? does it have a demension such as 10 x10 ? How is it that you can play in this space and is myspace sleazy because of its location?
just asken Dad

Amy Ross said...

So cute! I love the end!!! It is fun to see your kiddos "live" since I have never seen them in "real life!"

Shannon said...

Oh my GOSH the southeren accent is killing me!!! So cute!

PS Thae above comments sound suspiciously like a conversation with my own Dad. Ack!

Shannon said...

Wow and I should look at my comment before posting - sorry so many type-o's!! In my defense, my kid spilled a very big, very light and very sweet coffee on my keybard so it don't work like it useta! :)

Brad & Stacey said...

Precious!!!

mccaigs5 said...

What Southern accent?!