Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Goodbye Old Friend...

I'm posting twice again today, so look below after you read this one.

I think 20 years is a good run. But, after 2 months of washing dishes by hand, it was time...

And hello new friend...(Woo-Hooooo)

And hello to another day of cancelled appointments. O well, at least I got another day at home. And lunch with a friend I haven't been able to see in a while.

3 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I am so jealous...mine belongs in the 20plus year club...it is so stinking loud, but I can't complain, because it still works. But man, I like your new shiny one!

Brad & Stacey said...

that dishwasher is a beautiful site! Ours doesn't work that great...and I am coveting yours!:)

Shannon said...

Woohoo indeed! :) Mine can only be run at night after we go up to bed because it screams so loud. Seriously. SCREAMS! But, as Amy said, it still works....