And now for the worst. And this is probably terrible of me to mention, but I'm going to do it anyway. It was one of our wedding gifts. Yes, I said it. A wedding gift. It was a ceramic figure about a foot tall that had two really fat and sunburned pigs laying on the beach. The person(s) who gave it to us said that it reminded them of us. For real? On our wedding day? Anyway, no big deal. I gave it away as a gag gift at one of our white elephant Christmas parties. I don't know which is worse. The fact that we received it. Or the fact that I gave away one of my wedding gifts as a gag gift. Forgive me.
Also, I'm supposed to say what's at the top of my wish list. And it's this: I would love to have a nice pair of boots. I don't mean the kind you get at Target or Walmart. I have those and they're quite nice. I'm not trying to be realistic here. I'm talking about real nice boots. The leather high-heeled kind that are so soft and comfortable that you could wear them all day. And they look awesome with skirts, dresses or jeans. Yeah. That's what I want.
6 comments:
I never knew where that came from. I thought it was something of Brent's or something.
I see Parker, peeking over the candle like "I can't see Mom"
sun-burned pigs? feel no remorse for giving them away!:)
Yikes, you might get the prize for the worst gift! And the best gift :)
Hope you get your boots!
I don't get it. I mean, whenever I think of you and Brent, I always picture two pink piggies.... haha!
That IS pretty bad. :)
It was my fault. The girl used to like me and I think she was upset that I was marrying LeeAnn and decided to give us that "thing" as a jesture. No regrets on my part. "strangest" gift I'd ever received.
Post a Comment