Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Lonnie!

Last Thursday was Lonnie's 24th birthday. This year we had a birthday dinner for her at my mom & Tom's house. We shared some memories of Lonnie and things that we miss about her and we released balloons up into the sky for her. The kids really liked this.

I miss you every day still, Lon. I wish you were here to blow out your own candles, but I know you are where you're supposed to be and it's much better for you there. I can't wait to see you again someday.


Lonnie at about 4 years old.

Aunt Lonnie's birthday dinner was Mexican lasagna (is that how you spell it?) and no-bake cookies (she made these things for us!).




Baby Lonnie is getting big.



3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is a great idea. Love you guys.

lisa said...

Happy Birthday Lonnie!!! I miss you so much!!!!

Unknown said...

me to

DAD