"The day in front of this one"=Yesterday
"The day in back of this one"=Tomorrow
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took Parker to "Kindergarten Roundup" today. He got to go to a Kindergarten class to do some learnin' (actually I think they assessed him for placement next year), do a craft and have a snack while I went to the library to go over "how your child goes to kindergarten". We also got to go on a little bus ride. After which he informed me, "You didn't need to go with me, I could have done it by myself." Sheesh!
I'm actually already aware of what happens when your kid goes to kindergarten since I have two kids at that school already. Next year, assumming that things go as currently planned (which certainly isn't a guarantee), all three kids will be in the same school for the next two years. Yay!
After which, Hunter will be in Middle School!!!???
I can't worry about that today. For today, my baby is going to kindergarten next year.
And I'm already starting to feel nostalgic about the years that I had all three of them at home. About which, I used to complain.
*Sigh*
God bless my very patient husband.
2 comments:
I am feeling the same way. It goes so fast!
We are never content, are we? I can't seem to get that one down :)
Post a Comment