These are pictures of Carter and Caleb belting out their favorate diddy: "Our God is an Awesome God". This song can be heard very loudly, any given night after dinner. Carter likes to do the hand motions (which he learned at VBS), but Caleb prefers just the vocals. The other day when we were pulling into the parking lot of Caleb and Carson's daycare, we were listening to a cd and Caleb informed me: "If "Our God is an Awesome God" comes on, I'm not getting out." What can you say to that? Except, "OK".
PS: You get that purple mark down your chest when you try to touch your sister's stuff during coloring time--just ask Carter.
I'm going to Florida to visit Kim for the weekend. I still have more to post about stuff we've been doing and I'm sure I'll have much more when I get back! Vacation-Yay!
4 comments:
Can't wait for you to get here! Have fun at the movies. :) king
Have a great weekend!!! Eat lots of ice cream and stay up late watching cheesy movies and giggling! Love, Shan
Also... HAHAHAHAHA! Those pictures are HILARIOUS! SSS
I love these singing pics. So the purple mark is marker, right?
Post a Comment