Several weeks ago I was able to get together with old Covenant friends, Cara & Jen. We had a great time going out to dinner and catching up on old times. It's ineresting the things that we found entertaining back then. We found ourselves saying "What were we thinking?" a lot. Cara lives in St. Louis and is married and expecting her first baby in February. Jen lives here and is married and has her own business as a massage therapist. Thanks for the fun time, girls. It was so nice to see you again! I was going to put a series of pictures of us together over the years from college til now, but I just don't have time!
3 comments:
So fun!! OOh girl-you got your new dress on. go Plato's Closet!! Good times, good times. love, Kim
You guys look a little more mature than you did when I visisted you guys on top of the mountain. Love Dad
Wow! So good to see you 3! It's hard to believe that it's been 12 years since I've seen you all! I feel soooo blessed that I've been able to get back in contact! I miss those days at Covenant and often wish that I hadn't taken it for granted...and that I would've stayed longer! :) Thanks for the invite to your blog!
Love, Erin Santos (Altena)
Post a Comment