Monday, March 17, 2008

11 Years And Still Counting!

March 15, 2007. In some ways our wedding day seems like just yesterday, in other ways, it seems like forever ago. It was a beautiful day.
Some remember-whens:
--Brent toasted Tracy?
--The limo was late to take my family to the church and then we got stopped by a train? I thought my mom was going to get out and stop the train with her bare hands!
--I was horrified at the thought of having to dance in front of everone and the only dance I would do was the Electric Slide?! Ha! Today I would be shaking my tail feathers, so to speak. I guess now that I'm getting old, I don't care as much about making a fool out of myself!

Self-taken on Saturday, March 15th, 2008. Lisa watched the kids while we went to a nice restaurant in Midtown (thank you Lisa!) We had a great time. Happy Anniversary to us!

6 comments:

Lotus said...

Yay, happy Anniversary.

Cheryl Baker said...

You guys are so cute! I love you, LeeAnn. I love you, Brent. Happy Happy Anniversary!

Amy Ross said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad you were able to celebrate minus children! Praising God with you and praying for many, many, many more years together!

mccaigs5 said...

Just look at my bride! She gets more beautiful by the year! I'd marry her all over again & again...

Kim said...

Remember when we were driving and you wanted to yell at everyone driving by that you were getting married? And then we drove by Brent's dad...As you tried to hide from him WHILE DRIVING I was a little afraid for my life (but just for a moment). :) teehee I love you guys! Happy Anniversary and many more!! love,kim

Brad & Stacey said...

This is VERY be-lated...know that we do love you and want to say Happy Anniversary...just a little late!