Monday, May 19, 2008

Boo! (or is that Baa?)

Last night Parker crawled in bed with us. He almost never does this so I both love and hate it. Love: he's all warm and cuddly which he won't always be, I'm sure. Hate: He squishes me out of my spot and I end up with a back ache.

This morning we had this interchange:
Me: "Buddy, how come you got in our bed last night?"
P: "Because I was 'cared."
Me: "Of what?"
P: "Something in my bed."
Me: "What was it?"
P: "I think it was a goat."

So my thoughts are two-fold: A)Did he mean ghost? and B) If he did mean ghost, how does he know about ghosts? Halloween maybe, even though Halloween around here is mostly about dressing up like princesses and super heros. Anyway, it was funny.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh My gosh I just laughed out loud. I mean, like snorted cackled belly laughed. That cracks me right up, sister! A GOAT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!