
All three of our kids attended the same church day school for one year. It has been a lovely place. The teachers are very loving. They each had a great time. Parker has absolutely loved going to school this year. I can't believe it's already in the past! Today was his last day. They had an ice cream social and he got lots of little gifts from his teachers, Mrs. MaryAnne and Mrs. Sarah. I was surprised at the sudden surge of emotion when I picked him up for the last time from that school. It's the end of an era! No more McCaig's at the little church preschool! Parker is going to go to the public pre-k program that Carter has been in this year (which is also a lovely place). But that means they'll all be in school from 8:15-2:45 every day! More about that later!
Starting next week, I will focus on enjoying the long summer days with my kids. Playing out in the yard. Going to pool parties and the swimming pools of our friends. Going to the lake (hopefully there still is a lake to swim in due to the drought we've been in!). Hunter is going to be in basketball camp this summer. They will go to vbs at our church and probably another church in our area. Hunter and Carter will take Karate through the parks & recreation. That clock just keeps ticking.
For today, I'm enjoying the excitement that our little man has when he talks about school and all the fun he's had this year.
3 comments:
Happy Summer McCaigers! Looking forward to July...:) love,kim
Call us when you want to swim - even if it's spur of the moment. I'm planning to spend lots of time in the pool this summer!
Thank you Tanya! That is very sweet of you, I will definitely do that!
Post a Comment