Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Officially In Kindergarten!

Our boy "graduated" from Pre-K today. They sang songs at the park and we had a picnic lunch. It was really nice. Below is a picture of Carter singing with his class. I have no idea what they were singing, but they clapped their hands a lot and looked cute. I have a video of it but I can't seem to get it up on the blog. BTW, Carter is 6th from the right in the red striped shirt.




Here he is playing in the backyard today. Recently I have come to really appreciate our 1+ acre of land. It used to be just difficult to keep up with. Now it's difficult to keep up with AND the kids (the boys especially) really enjoy it. I don't know what in the world is so facsinating out there that they must spend hours on their knees in the dirt, but it's ok with me. They came and asked me for "sharp" scissors this afternoon. I countered with child's safety scissors. That's what he has in his hand. When I went to see what they were doing with them, they were digging up roots of weeds and little trees and cutting them back with the scissors. Carry on, boys. Carry on.

1 comment:

Brad & Stacey said...

Oh my he is precious!