The McCaigers recent life in pictures...

"Beautiful Girl"

Carter got a black eye...

A boy and his worm. Actually, I'm pretty sure the worm was dead within 5 minutes of becoming friends with Parker, but we won't tell him that.

"Hey Mom, if I drop this big rock on my toe, will I have to get crunches?" (See previous post).

Precious Angel straight from Heaven...

Riding bikes...

If you have trees, you must climb them...

Kids playing in the backyard. Look closely in the center of the picture, you'll see Carter in a red shirt, Hunter in a blue shirt and Parker in a yellow shirt. This picture was taken from my bathroom upstairs.

Our house in Spring.
Flowers in our yard:

Pink Rose

Knockout Rose

Knockout Rose

White Azaleas

Orange Azaleas
5 comments:
LeeAnn are all these flowers in your yard? They are so beautiful! We have to visit in the spring sometime. We are always there in the winter. The babies are getting SO big!
Oh yes. And I missed getting pictures of the Gladiolus, Daffodils and Tulips. Maybe next year...
You have beautiful flowers...and beautiful children too!
Makes me want to come visit! I bet Parker could teach my kids a trick or two! SSS
You ain't kiddin' about that!
Post a Comment