Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jammies & Bedhead

We have been passing this yucky illness back and forth to each other for a week now. It's just a fever, aches, sore throat & a cough. Parker had it, then I thought it was gone, then it came back, then I had it, now Carter has it. So, he's at home today. It throws a big wrench in my day, of course, when I have to stay home with them. I usually babysit for the Tuesday morning Bible study, which I had to cancel for the 2nd week in a row. He'll have to come with me to my dentist appointment this afternoon. I need to finish preparing for my Bible study tonight. And, I hate it when they're sickly anyway because they're so pitiful. None-the-less, I love these days. When I get to be home with them and they get to watch tv and drink Gatorade and eat Goldfish on the couch. I know I'll miss these days when they're gone. And so, I'm going to enjoy today with my Cartie in his jammies & bedhead:



No comments: