We had a beautiful weekend and we spent a lot of time outside. At one park that we go to they have these "spinning things", for lack of a better term. The kid can stand on the bottom or sit criss-cross applesauce and then you spin them around--it can go pretty fast. I'll take a picture next time I'm there so you can see what I'm talking about. Anyway, my kids LOVE those things. It makes me dizzy just standing next to them while they're doing it.
On Saturday Parker just kept spinning and spinning. He would sit criss-cross applesauce on it and spin until he couldn't hold on with his hands anymore and then he would let it keep spinning him while his head dragged along the ground. Then he would stand up for a minute, leaning to one side with his eyes still shaking back and forth. Then do it all over again.
I was beginning to get worried. So, each time he stopped I would say "Are you ok?" so that I could assess whether or not there might be any permanent neurological damage on this go-around. Finally he stretches his ear up toward my face and says, "Look in my ear, can you see that my brain is still spinning?"
1 comment:
Awww. So cute. He got addicted to it.
Post a Comment