Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Carter's Corner

I just spent 30 minutes waiting for my lake pictures to upload and then they didn't go through for some reason, so that will have to wait. But I wanted to start something called Carter's Corner. Carter is our funny man:

One morning while I was getting him dressed: "Aw Mom, why do I have to have to wear underwear everyday?"

"Mom-when do I get to be sick and throw up?"

This is from a long time ago, but I have to share it. One day when I was getting dressed, when he saw me, he ran into the bathroom, brought my bra to me and said "Here mom, here's your thing for your chins!"

2 comments:

Kim said...

Now I don't think I can use the expression 'double chins' without thinking of Carter. teehee Kim

Lotus said...

I laughed so hard about the chins.