
"McGregor" is a term, coined by Brent, to represent the combo of the McCaig/Gregory families. Something that has meant a lot to me in the last months is that no matter what craziness has taken place during the day (and there was a lot of craziness, especially at the beginning), we have all been able to eat dinner together pretty much every weekday since they moved in. I really do cherish the amount of time I get to spend with my nephews that I most likely wouldn't have otherwise.
All the kids are pretty good eaters. They've learned to understand why they need to fight the urge to let me know what they hate about what I've made for dinner that night. And they love to get "gessert" (as Caleb calls it), which is usually a tootsie roll. Little kids are so easy to please!
In the picture, Carson is mad about something, so he won't look at the camera. He's just like his mother!
6 comments:
Channeling Lonnie's two year old hair-do as well I see
Looks like the kids are well fed.
nice pic thanks Dad
I found you via Shannon's blog! So glad I can keep up with you guys!
We leave tomorrow for Vienna. Thanks for all of your support.
Hey this is Amy Ross, Kim's friend, and fellow CC graduate! I am glad you started a blog, now I can add you to my "internet-soaps!" You can stayed tune to the Days of Our Lives too, if you want... it's really not that juicy! Take care, and I'll be reading! (Hopefully one day we'll really get the chance to "meet"!)
Hello McCaig's:
Thanks for the invite to share in your blog! I must agree with a previous writer who said that they did not agree with you being technologically challenged -- I would have absolutely no idea how to set up a blog, or download a picture for that matter!
Your family is beautiful, looking at your pictures, you would think that it had always been five! Miss talking to you!
Lynne
My.... How the kids are growing!
Really looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks. It's been too long!
Your blog is great! Only know of one other blog and they are in Iran on mission.
Love to all,
P--
Post a Comment