Thursday, June 28, 2007

Here's to 10 Awesome Years!!

I want to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to our great friends Kim and Matt Cates. Ten years ago today we were getting ready for a beautiful wedding. We went to the salon together to get our hair done and did our makeup together. I still have my pink dress, although I never wore it again like I was certain I would. :)Everything was perfect (although it was a little hot). Kim looked beautiful--and she hasn't changed a bit (lucky for Matt). Kim and Matt are an awesome team together and we are blessed to have them as friends. Here's to many more wonderful years together!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ay papi! That is so nice!! sniffle Thank you!! Remember when you and all the bridesmaids were crying because Matt was crying? so sweet. :) kim

Anonymous said...

seems like yesterday I was picking you guys up at the movies I have a hard time realizing you can drink legaly "if you wanted to"

Here's to many more 10 year aniverseries
Dad

Lotus said...

And I had acrylic nails and white patent leather platform shoes. Ai.