I set up this blog months ago and (hopefully) this will be my first post! I've wanted to keep a blog for a while to update friends and family on, of course, the antics of the McCaig Er's. (Get it?) I didn't know of course that I would be including Caleb and Carson to the degree that I will be. We are all doing pretty well, under the circumstances. The boys and James are living with us. The boys go to daycare during the day, which they love. And I am back to Mama of three very active ankle-biters. We have had fun this summer so far, going to the pool with friends, going to the lake, the park, the mall, etc.
The kids are growing like weeds every day. Aren't they cute? Parker and Carson ("The 2-year olds", as they are known around the house) are talking like crazy, Caleb and Carter (the 4-year olds) get along real well these days and enjoy each other's company (for the most part anyway), and Hunter is the Little Mama to all of them.
8 comments:
So glad you've joined the fold of bloggers!!!! Can't wait to read more about the kids-and I want lots and lots of pictures. (What can I say? I'm a pushy broad!) Love, Kim
Your kiddos have beautiful eyes!! I look forward to reading your blog! God Bless All Y'all!! :)
I love the blog, maybe you could have the kids tell you what they are doing and then post for all to read. see you soon Dad
another idea: how 'bout new words the babies say and silly things anyone says like Carter saying: "You brought us to a drowning lake!?" when you read him the drowning warning at the lake.
I clicked on the pic and on closer inspection, though they are smiling, this is my take on what they are thinking and saying:
Parker: "I din'nt,Mama!" "I din'nt eat any cookies Mama!" Don't wipe my face Mama- Aunt Woyda do it.
Caleb: Hey
Carter: I beat the crappeded out of Caleb and I'll do it again.
Carson: Hi. Mom. Mole.
Hunter: yeah, they're my brothers and cousins. hmmm... for our next activity- I'm conducting a class in the foyer to instruct on somersaulting. Carson can sit in the front.
Aunt Woyda--you know them too well. That's EXACTLY what they were thinking!!
Boy they just keep growing. I need my McCaig fix soon!
Thank you for inviting me to check your blog site! I think you're quite technologically advanced--I haven't the slightest idea how to set up a blog!
I love the tomato (yes, it is w/o the e) story. He reminds me of my little guy, Lucas, who'll be 5 in July. My little girl, Isabel is 2 and she is learning a new prayer. Tonight she mixed up the words and said, "Thank you for the food we meet, Thank you for the friends we eat."
Your kids are adorable!
You're in my prayers!
Post a Comment