A journal of the adventures & misadventures of the McCaigers
I didnt know that the kids were locked out of the house and aunt Lisa had to save everyone, hope all is wellDadp.s. nice pics
Tee Hee, I left out a few parts. I try to put only the good parts on the blog, so as not to alarm anyone. All is well, no harm, no foul.
So cute! I love how they get along together. Love, kim
HA!! You've been hoodwinked!
My favorite parts of the pics: Channeling Jim Carey, the dirty sox and undershirt on C and P, and the mismatched pj's.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I didnt know that the kids were locked out of the house and aunt Lisa had to save everyone, hope all is well
Dad
p.s. nice pics
Tee Hee, I left out a few parts. I try to put only the good parts on the blog, so as not to alarm anyone. All is well, no harm, no foul.
So cute! I love how they get along together. Love, kim
HA!! You've been hoodwinked!
My favorite parts of the pics: Channeling Jim Carey, the dirty sox and undershirt on C and P, and the mismatched pj's.
Post a Comment