Sunday, June 17, 2007
The following is the draft of the first post I was going to do when I first set up my blog. I didn't post it because (of course) I hadn't figured out how to download pictures yet. It has been saved as a draft this whole time. The date was Jan. 12, 2007. The next day, as you all know, my life (among so many others) changed forever. I can't help notice the change in my tone from then. So unsuspecting, with all the attempts at humor and whatnot. Maybe that part of me will return someday. Today, it makes me really miss my sister--it was the last day I spoke to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe it has already been 5 months. The boys are so blessed to have you and Brent, and while it is so hard for you to see it while you are in the midst of everything, you guys are doing a great job in guiding them while they are with you. We love you! love, Kim
I can't believe it's been five months either. It breaks my heart to know that you and your family are going through such sorrow. From experience, I know that time will lessen the pain.
Wow, how did you get all five kids in one picture, looking at the camera, AND smiling?? All the kids including James are blessed to have you and Brent in their lives. The world would be a better place if more people shared your morals and kind hearts.
I sure do miss our walks and talks, and hope to hang out together soon. Dawn
Yay! LeeAnn has a blog!LeeAnn has a Blog!LeeAnn has a blog! I love this pic of all 5 kids. I really think that my blogging helped me through these past months. Basically writing; but it's also the comments and community of far or busy friends that kept me afloat. You feel the support, you know. And people know how to pray for you. People assume (maybe older people,or older school people) INternet=talking to stangers. Not true. Everyone moves and is so busy in this day and age, it's my own people that I keep in touch with. You'll like it. Thanks for making a blog!
Post a Comment