Monday, June 25, 2007

Good Times, Good Times

"Are we leaving yet?"
"Wow, that's a big cow!"








"Dressed up"



"Swimming at the Lake"

So, here's what we've been up to. Last Wednesday, our friend Nancy, her daughter Sara, my kids and I took a trip to a dairy farm near our home. We had a picnic, ate lots of ice cream and took a picure with this big cow. It was fun!




On Friday we went to the lake with Aunt Laura and my Aunt Hoolie. She and my Uncle Cary moved here from Az. in January. It was so nice to spend some time together. They're still quite a drive from us, but better than Arizona! (The drive will be shorter next time if she takes the highway, like I told her to, instead of relying on her OnStar :))




On Saturday, Brent and I went to a wedding. It was a nice date for us, the wedding was beautiful (makes me think of my own beautiful wedding, 10 years ago!?!), and we had a great time, dancing the night away. No wait, that's not what happened. How was it again? Oh yeah, we sat at our table, sipping cocktails as we watched other people dance the night away. Some things never change, and that's the way I like it.




James, Caleb and Carson left on Friday to spend the weekend with James' family. They got home last night, tired and happy.
P.S. I increased the security on this site a little bit, that's why you received a new invitation to view and have to have a Google account. You have to be on my special list in order to be able to be updated on these adventures.:) Let me know if there is anyone I missed.




10 comments:

Kim said...

So cue! I LOVE your hair!!! You forgot to mention that everyone was dancing in the aisles to your ringtone...Your babies' eyes are glowing. I love it. Love, king

mccaigs5 said...

PAPI!! That thing about the ringtone is supposed to be a secret!!

Mom said...

I have been foiled by your increased security. Joyce is helping me to break in. I spoke to Cary and He said Hoolie had a good time.

love Grandpaw Grab

Lotus said...

I'm official. You can breathe a sigh of relief that we can read your blog, but not the whole world.

Chelsea said...

Thanks for the invite! I love to read about you guys and the kids! I really want to get together with you, the kids, me and Jay someday soon!

Amy Ross said...

Ahh...I'm glad that I am not the reason for the security! What sweet pictures. And I thought my kids had blue eyes...wow! At this rate, we'll probably be here in July!

Joanna said...

Thanks for the invite, LeAnn. Your kids are adorable! I think the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Parker.

Lesley (Davenport)

Brad & Stacey said...

I love your hair too! Thanks for putting us on the "list":)

Unknown said...

Leeann! I'm so glad that you sent me this. I feel like we haven't talked in ages. It sounds like a lot has been going on in your world and I want to catch up. I miss our phone calls! Everyone looks great and the kids are adorable. I'll give you a call soon from home so we can talk. Love,
Nancy

Tanya Thomas said...

So glad to get to see your blog - thanks for the invite. I just found it in my spam folder :) Oh, well, neighbor...we'll need to go swimming together soon.